|Season 4, Episode 10|
|Airdate||January 21, 2007|
|Written by||Dan Schneider|
|Directed by||Roger Christiansen|
My Dinner With Bobo
Josh Is Done
Tree House is the tenth episode of the fourth season of Drake & Josh. It aired on January 21, 2007.
Drake and Josh get stuck in their neighbor's tree house after they accidentally burned it down with a rocket that Josh got and are forced to rebuild a new one.
- Drake and Josh spend the majority of this episode in one location for once, like in The Wedding.
- If Drake and Josh had taken their cellphones with them into the tree house, this entire episode wouldn't have happened.
- Deleted Scene (after the credits): Drake and Josh lie in the overturned tree house naming adjectives to describe their predicament.
- This episode has a cliffhanger of sorts, as it is never explained how the boys escape from the treehouse. It can be assumed that someone eventually found and rescued them after his parents returned home.
- This episode has a similar plot to a Kenan & Kel episode.
- This marks the first appearance of Robbie.
- This marks the only appearances of Robbie's parents.
- The Tree House incident was later mentioned in Steered Straight.
- In Believe Me, Brother, Josh claimed that he was afraid of squirrels. Yet he tries to attach a note to one in this episode.