"I got wet."
|Season 4, Episode 8|
|Airdate||January 7, 2007|
|Written by||George Doty IV|
|Directed by||Steve Hoefer|
I Love Sushi
My Dinner With Bobo
The Storm is the eighth episode of the fourth season of Drake & Josh. It aired on January 7, 2007.
Josh buys a bus to take Drake, his band and their friends to their concert (Josh makes no further appearances in this episode), but Walter's inaccurate weather predictions cause an incoming storm to catch them by surprise. So, everyone stays at their house as the show was canceled. The lights eventually go out all over San Diego.
Megan reunites Drake's girlfriend Carly, and his two ex-girlfriends Lucy and Christine keep talking and laughing. This makes Drake nervous about the universe "exploding", and he tries to eavesdrop on them.
Gavin flirts with Audrey and Walter's angry boss, Mr. Galloway, forces him to do a forecasting, but he is left alone and two men rob him. As the crankable television breaks, everyone sings We Will Rock You (by Queen), ending the episode.
- Josh gets a bus for the band. He mentions he got the bus from getabus.org, which redirects to iCarly.com
- Walter thinks the word touché is pronounced "toosh". He made the same mistake in the episode "Driver's License".
- Drake has a different band in every season.
- Josh only appeared in the first scene of this episode, speaking only 110 words, marking his most minor appearance in any episode to date.
- Drake mentions "Spin City Records" and Gavin mentions "B.F. Wangs", which is a parody of P.F. Chang's.
- Because of Walter's completely inaccurate weather predictions, Mr. Galloway was evidently angry, but he still should have been arrested and put on trial for putting an employee weatherman's health at risk when he told Walter to stand outside in the heavy rain and do a live weather report. Because of this, Walter could catch the flu or get pneumonia from the rain and the fact that he was out there for a long time and was unclothed by the two guys who robbed him which would definitely put him at risk for not only getting wet, but getting seriously sick. There should have been some kind of weatherman work violation or liability that Mr. Galloway was breaking.
- What kind of mother would make their son go on the roof in the middle of a thunderstorm like Drake's mother did? Not only would the roof being wet make a high risk of falling off, but going up on the roof would also put Drake in danger of getting struck by lightning. Certainly the cost of fixing a bit of leaking ceiling wouldn't be nearly as big as the hospital bill if he fell or was struck by lightening. Also, there's no way it would equal the cost of Drake's life if he died from a lightning strike, which would have been a very real possibility if he had gone on the roof.
- Two men without so much as a mask never should've robbed Walter during a live broadcast. That news is being broadcast to the whole town, so everyone would be able to know what they look like. Even with the power out all over town, the news station would easily be able to produce a tape for the police. Perhaps the news station just hated Walter's stupidity so much that they didn't care if he was robbed and simply just let it happen in front of them.