|Season 2, Episode 13|
|Airdate||April 16, 2006|
|Written by||Eric Friedman|
|Directed by||Michael Grossman|
Quinn's Alpaca is the thirteenth episode of the second season of Zoey 101. It aired on April 16, 2006.
Quinn's pet alpaca, Otis, is depressed because he misses her, leaving her feeling depressed as well. The girls then decide to try and cheer her up by throwing an alpaca-themed party. However, this only made her miss Otis even more and she left PCA to meet with him, which could get her suspended as it is the middle of the semester. Meanwhile, the guys make a bet to see who can go the longest without saying anything containing the letter 'S' and the person who loses has to run across the campus wearing nothing but a bikini top, a hula skirt, and a flashing red helmet.
- This episode is rarely aired on American television for unknown reasons.
- This episode features the song "Makes Me Happy" by Drake Bell.
- Chase: "You're in like Flynn." This common catchphrase references the late Australian film actor Errol Flynn. This allusion is especially noteworthy because the actor who plays Chase is Sean Flynn, Errol Flynn's grandson.
- This is the only episode that Quinn's parents appear in.
- It is learned that Quinn's hometown is in Seattle, Washington.
- When Vanessa comes to Michael and asks him if he wanted to go out with her and the camera was on Michael, you could see in the background that there was a bunch of students there. They then show Chase and Logan and when Michael says yes and the camera's on him again, the students are gone. When Chase and Logan then points out that "Yes" has an "S" and says that he has lost the bet the camera's is on him again and now you can see that the group of students are in the background again.
- In this episode Zoey said counting carbs is stupid but in "New Roomies", Zoey dosen't want mac & cheese because it's too carby.
- At the end of the episode when Zoey, Nicole, Lola, Chase, and Logan are sitting at the tables, Quinn walks by with Otis. The girls say hi, and the guys are confused. When she's gone, Logan asks, "Did Quinn just walk by here with an alpaca?" Throughout the episode, everyone was making the mistake of calling it a llama. Logan had never been around to hear Quinn say it was an alpaca. If Logan's supposed to be such a moron, how did he know that it was an alpaca?
- When Logan was sitting eating lunch with other friends, he could have been using the letter "S."
- This episode marks the last appearance of Nicole Bristow.
- This is the final episode in which Lola is seen wearing colorful highlights in her hair.