|My Dinner With Bobo|
|Season 4, Episode 9|
|Airdate||January 14, 2007|
|Written by||Arthur Gradstein|
|Directed by||Virgil Fabian|
My Dinner with Bobo is the ninth episode of the fourth season of Drake & Josh. It aired on January 14, 2007.
When Drake and Josh earn money to buy a car, they aren't able to agree on one they both like. Drake steals the money and uses it to buy an orangutan named Bobo from the car dealer. They eventually sell Bobo to a doctor he meets at The Premiere. Megan is suspicious and looks up the guy who they sold Bobo to, who happens to eat orangutans. Drake and Josh then go to the doctors house to return the money and get Bobo back. Unfortunately things don't go to plan and the doctor locks Drake and Josh in the closet. Megan then rescues the Orangutan to return to the car dealer but leaves Drake and Josh in the closet. Drake and Josh bought the car that Megan wanted since she helped Drake and Josh.
- Audrey Parker-Nichols didn't appear in this episode.
- This episode has aired in Portugal.
- Fancy Cat is a parody of Cat Fancy.
- Megan's computer has a pear logo on the back, which is also used on four other Nick shows created by Dan Schneider: Zoey 101, iCarly, Victorious, Sam & Cat, and Henry Danger is a parody of Apple Inc. (the original logo is an apple).
- The magic palace Josh refers to is a parody of a real place named the Magic Castle in Las Vegas. The palace is where magicians come to and perform shows.
- This episode is similar to the Nickelodeon comedy "Kenan and Kel" the episode "Charles" is also because two young protagonist who bring to home and the work of one of them, a primate that the less intelligent character got.
- Drake said that it's $5 for a kiss, $10 for a photo, and $20 for a dance with Bobo. Drake is seen giving a customer a photo, which would be $10, he then gets $5 for a kiss when a girl who asked for a kiss, and then, he gets $20 from Dr. Adrian G. Favershim. If you add this up, it is $35 and they obviously had $5 before that because 35 and 5 is 40 and since Helen asked for half of the money and Josh said that after a few hours' work, they only had $20 left and 40 divided by 2 is 20. It is highly unlikely that the boys would make seven eighths of their money in about a minute and make one eighth of their money in a few hours.
- When Megan is stomping to pretend to leave, you hear her stomping even after you see her stop stomping, meaning that this is just a sound effect.
- Drake took the extra money from Josh's 'special box' in their bedroom. But Drake couldn't have accessed it, because he just took the check and car keys from the key tree and went straight out the door.