|Josh Is Done|
|Season 4, Episode 11|
|Airdate||February 11, 2007|
|Written by||Ethan Banville|
|Directed by||Adam Weissman|
Eric Punches Drake
Josh Is Done is the eleventh episode of the fourth season of Drake & Josh. It aired on February 11, 2007.
Drake leaves Josh behind while he goes to school to make out with his girlfriend, Kat, which causes Josh to miss an important exam. As his exam is dropped down a grade, Josh becomes furious at Drake. Later, Josh thinks that his life would be better if Drake wasn't in it, and considers Drake as just a roommate and nothing more. Josh then has a good time in his life, as he gets all the questions in the exam correct, doesn't get a grade dropped due to his excellent effort, and has a good time with his friends away from Drake. Drake on the other hand has a very bad time as Josh isn't there to help Drake, and Drake needs Josh a lot in his life.
- She's The Dude, and Just My Truck are both parodies of She's The Man, and Just My Luck.
- This is the second time Josh has gotten good luck while Drake has gotten bad luck. The first time was in Mean Teacher.
- You see the stage lights reflected in the Sit 'N' Bounce.
- When Crazy Steve freaks out and sprays himself with a spray bottle, Josh calms him down and he sets the bottle down on its side. Then, when Drake explains why he was sweating, the bottle is standing up. Then, when Drake enters the theater hall, the bottle is lying down. Then, when Josh says he doesn't know who Drake is, the bottle is standing up again. Then, when Craig, Eric, Leah, Josh, and Crazy Steve end their discussion on hoagies, grinders, and submarine sandwiches, the bottle is lying down.
- When Drake came to the movies and said he didn't need Josh's help to see it he just went in after he realized he didn't have enough for tickets. Drake never told anyone what theater or movie he was seeing, but when Josh called security he somehow knew.
- A teacher cannot legally kick a student out of class for being tardy, especially since a student cutting class is not permitted. Nor can a teacher make a student take a makeup exam on Saturday.