|I Love Sushi|
|Season 4, Episode 7|
|Airdate||November 26, 2006|
|Written by||Dan Schneider|
|Directed by||Steve Hoefer|
The Great Doheny
I Love Sushi is the seventh episode of the fourth season of Drake & Josh. It aired on November 26, 2006.
Today is Walter and Audrey's wedding anniversary, and Drake and Josh try to find the perfect surprise for them; on the other hand, Megan has an assistant in pulling pranks on Drake and Josh named Tyler. Tyler's first prank was making nachos for Drake and Josh. The secret is that he used a type of special glue making the nachos so they can't talk. Drake and Josh sign up for a TV program titled "Pump My Room", which they assume will make their living room as good as new as a gift for Walter and Audrey on their wedding anniversary; however by the time the brothers attempt to show their parents the big surprise, all of the furniture are gone. The family fetches the police and they happen to have no clue as to how the furniture got robbed. As a result to get back the furniture, Drake and Josh get jobs working at a sushi factory named "Vance & Ball Fish Corporation", which is proven to be stressful and embarrassing. When Drake and Josh get back home, they see that all of their furniture are back, and it was all thanks to Walter and Audrey. Also, Megan fired her prank assistant Tyler, but still pulls a prank on Drake and Josh by getting them caught and trapped in a net.
- This episode is a tribute to the I Love Lucy episode "Job Switching".
- A clip of this episode was seen in Victorious episode, Who Did it to Trina? in Cat's flashback.
- The episodes' plot is recycled from Kenan & Kel episode, "Attack of the Bug Men," when robbers stole their furniture.
- Drake is revealed to be still in shock about Walter marrying his mother after 5 years.
- It is possible that Josh kissed a guy who turned into a girl.
- This episode takes place about two years after Who's Got Game?, because in "Who's Got Game?", Josh said that he moved in with Drake three years ago and in this episode, Walter and Audrey celebrate their five year anniversary. This is confusing because this episode is only two episodes after "Who's Got Game?" and this episode was filmed before "Who's Got Game?"