"And... we're clear. "
|Season 5, Episode 14-15|
|Airdate||November 23, 2012|
|Written by||Dan Schneider|
|Directed by||Steve Hoefer|
iBust a Thief
iGoodbye is the 14th and 15th episode of the fifth season of iCarly. It aired on November 23, 2012.
Carly is looking forward to going to a father-daughter Air Force dance with her dad, but to finding out that he is unable to make it home for the dance, she becomes extremely unhappy. Spencer offers to take her to this dance and even sacrifices canceling an important date. However, Lewbert sneezes on Spencer and causes him to become very ill, making it nearly impossible for him to go. Not even to the fact of Freddie and Gibby offering to take her can cheer Carly up in this depressing situation, mainly because it's supposed to be a father-daughter dance. As she sits there crying, her father surprisingly comes in, unexpectedly. After the dance, Carly is looking forward to spending time with her dad, but he says he has to leave again the same night. Seeing how sad Carly is, he offers to take her to Italy with him. Although Carly has doubts at first, her friends and Spencer encourage her to go with him. Sam even says the Internet will still be here when Carly gets back from Italy. They make a special iCarly webcast telling people they will take a break and thank all their fans for their love and support. Carly also bids goodbye to her friends and Spencer, and even shares a kiss with Freddie, before leaving for Italy with her father.
Spencer fixes a 1964 Sterling motorcycle Socko wants to give to his cousin Ryder. Sam is a big fan of the bike and helps Spencer fixing it, but when they finish it, Socko gets in a fight with Ryder and gives it to Spencer. Spencer decides to give the motorcycle to Sam.
Freddie gets a gigantic new phone from his mother and is constantly made fun of by everyone.
Gibby gets a new replica of his head, but gets stuck in the replication machine. When he gets out, the owner of the shop gives him the head replica for free and also his pet weasel, which he hates anyway.
Carly says goodbye to Spencer, and personally says goodbye to Freddie, they even have a goodbye kiss, then she goes down to have one more goodbye to Spencer, Freddie, and Gibby. Sam and Carly ride down the elevator and Sam gives Carly her remote control.
The episode ends with Carly on the plane to Italy watching some clips from previous iCarly webcasts and Sam riding off on her new motorcycle with Freddie saying "and... we're clear" as it slowly fades to black.
- When iGoodbye premiered, it hit a 1.2 rating with 6.43 million viewers. It marks as the highest rated episode in 15 months.
- After Carly leaves in her pajamas, Spencer appears from his room very sick, rolls over the couch onto the floor then knocks the coffee table over and leaves it lying on its side. But in the next shot, just as Carly returns, the coffee table is standing up again in its usual place, then in the next shot when Carly walks past the coffee table it is now lying upside down.
- The animal in the cage that is given to Gibby by the salesman in the mall is obviously not a weasel - it is a ferret.
- If Gibby had already gotten a head before, then salesman would have recognized him, unless it was a different salesman.
- Sam would've needed a licence to drive the motorcycle.
- Gibby should have already known that Spencer wasn't Carly's father since he helped out with the webcast in iMeet The First Lady.