|Season 4, Episode 3|
|Airdate||September 25, 2010|
|Written by||Arthur Gradstein|
|Directed by||Adam Weissman|
iGet Pranky is the 3rd episode of the fourth season of iCarly. It aired on September 25, 2010.
- If Freddie got shocked by an electric pen, he would've been electrocuted to death or had a serious injury.
- When Carly is watching TV, she turns it off via remote twice before she talks to Spencer (more likely, she clicks once to mute the sound then clicks a second time to turn the set off).
- Carly says she never pranked anyone, but in iTwins, she pranks Chuck into thinking there is a new number, so he can fail his math test. In that same episode, she also (along with Sam) tricks Freddie into thinking that it's "Clown Day" at school. (It could be questioned if Carly did this prank: she states in the episode that Sam "made her do it".)
- In the scene in Carly's room when Sam and Freddie are talking about the pranks they've done, the cushion that Carly throws at Sam to wake her up bounces off her head and is clearly about to fall off the platform onto the floor, but after the next cut the cushion is propped up against the bench Sam is lying on. Then when Sam jumps down from the platform onto the floor this cushion is lying on the floor, but a minute later, as Freddie is talking about filling a boy's hat with raisins, this cushion is lying on the bench where Sam had been sleeping.
- In the scene when Sam and Freddie are talking about the pranks they've done, (in Carly's room) the pillow that Sam threw at Freddie (that is now on the floor by the bed) keeps changing positions every time the camera cuts back to Carly.
- In the scene in the living room when Carly is telling Spencer that Sam and Freddie have been making fun of her because she has never pranked anyone, after Spencer says "I don't want to talk about it - can you you just respect that?" Carly says "No" then sits down cross-legged on the couch and pats the cushion in front of her motioning Spencer to sit, but after the next cut Carly is suddenly sitting with both legs under her pointing to the right, then as Spencer sits down she is sitting cross-legged again.
- In the scene in the basement, after Spencer picks up Carly's $20 bill with the mop he throws the mop away and it lands against the railing leaning towards the right, but as Gibby is falling to the floor the mop has suddenly moved and the handle is now leaning towards the left.