|Season 1, Episode 11|
|Airdate||April 10, 2005|
|Written by||Anthony Del Broccolo|
|Directed by||Savage Steve Holland|
Disc Golf is the eleventh episode of the first season of Zoey 101. It aired on April 10, 2005.
Zoey and her friends are worn out from always running in gym class and Nicole keeps throwing up and is tired of it. To solve this, they decide to create their own disc golf team, since people who play sports don't have to participate in gym. The coach wants them to stay in gym, and finds a rule that the team must win a match before they can become an official team. Logan comes and shows off his disc golf skills, so they ask him to come on their team. Chase picks a school at random for them to go against, but the school is teenage criminals. They can only have five people participating, so they ask Nicole to sit out. The teens are beating them by 3 points. Zoey pretends to sprain her wrist so she can let Nicole play. Nicole's disc flies out of sight, and one of the teens offers to go get it. The other teens join him and the police realize that the criminals are making a run for it. The PCA team wins since the other team left without finishing, and they become an official team.
Meanwhile, Michael is not happy with his weight due to his addiction to chips, so he asks Quinn to help him. Quinn makes a healthy kind of potato chips, but they make him very dizzy. Quinn then sprays some chemicals on the chips that cure the dizziness, but they also prevent Michael from walking straight.
- Paul Butcher Jr. (Dustin Brooks) did not appear in this episode.
- Zoey and her team compete with a school called Ridgeway. In Nickelodeon's, iCarly, Sam, Freddie, and Carly attend Ridgeway High School.
- Quinn only appeared in this episodes sub-plot, but not the main plot.
- The closed captions have the lyrics to Jet's "Are You Gonna Be My Girl" when Zoey and her team are playing against the team of correctional boys. However, the actual song played during the match in fact isn't "Are You Gonna Be My Girl."
- When the guard tells the Ridgeway team that they would be punished if they hurt the PCA team, Nicole is shown standing with the rest of her team, but she was supposed to be sitting on the bench.
- Coach Phelps did his math wrong. He said the gang had to do six laps everyday, and they had ten days to find a school that played disc golf and win. Six times ten actually equals sixty, but he stated that they would have to do seventy-four laps.
- In this episode we find out that Zoey and Dustin have a cousin in high school.
- When Zoey, Dana, Michael, Chase and Logan run in the beginning of this episode, Nicole was supposed to be somewhat in back of them, but she wasn't. Then when they all make it around the track, Nicole can be seen running to them.
- Nicole vomited on her shirt right above her heart. In order to get the vomit on her chest, she would have had to turn her head in some odd way. In addition, there was no stain on her shirt, even though when puke is left on a shirt, there is supposed to be a stain.
- When Coach Phelps says, "this is gym class, not a snacketeria," Logan is heard laughing. However, if you look at the shot with all the students standing together, his mouth is clearly not moving.
- If you count how many disks there are around the pole Nicole was aiming at, there are actually 34, not 48. However, it could be that the other 14 discs landed somewhere off screen.