|Season 2, Episode 6|
|Airdate||January 15, 2006|
|Written by||Anthony Del Broccolo|
|Directed by||Adam Weissman|
Girls Will Be Boys
Broadcast Views is the sixth episode of the second season of Zoey 101. It aired on January 15, 2006.
Chase and Michael have an online show, The Chase and Michael Show. Zoey and Logan have their own segment on it called "He Says, She Says" and it all goes wrong when all the boys and girls begin fighting, so Dean Rivers cancels their show. A TV show producer then asks them to be on their show, but don't realize only Zoey and Logan can be on the show. Meanwhile, Nicole is depressed because she is failing Algebra when cute boys distract her, so Quinn and Lola try to fix her problem by using a hypnosis technique, but imagining boys as her grandpa gets a little out of hand.
- Paul Butcher (Dustin Brooks) did not appear in this episode.
- It is discovered that Quinn has an IQ of 177.
- When Zoey and Logan are about to go on TV, the announcer says the show is called "He Says, She Says," but behind them on the sign it says "The Zoey and Logan Show."
- The concept of a webcast was reused with Dan Schneider's succeeding series, iCarly.
- He Says, She Says is the name of a song by Malese Jow.
- One of the "cute guys" Nicole mentioned was in her class is named Harry Matheau, who is the production designer for Zoey 101.